Fairy Tail | Teen Ink

Fairy Tail

By classclown123 BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
classclown123 BRONZE, Olympia, Washington

Do you believe in wizards, salamanders, curses, and mystical beast? Well if you do this is the show for you. A  four words summary of this show is amazing, surprising and adventuress. That is my four words summary of this show.

The four main characters in this show are wizards and a flying cat. The wizards are natsu has the Lucy, gray, Ezra. The flying cats name is happy they each have a special power that makes them them. Natsu has  the power over fire, gray has the power if ice magic, Ezra has the power over weapons and armor substituting, and lucy has magical gateway keys  that summon spirits.

Jobs of wizards are very complicated, they must have a flyer on the job board. Then must have it accepted by the  the guild master,  plus you must have a certain rank for some jobs.  the punishment of breaking the rules is a unknow punishment until episode 22 or around there.

The main enemies of fairy tail are the mystical lullaby flute a magical flute that kills all who hear it`s magical sound. All of the master wizards that try to shut down fairy tail for causing to much destruction to towns and fine them to fix up the wreckage  that is caused

so know do you believe in wizards if that was not enough tune in to this Japanese anime show. O by the way you must know how to read subtitles. To make since of the show