Sherlock (season one)

alright, this is awkward. I guess I'd better get it over with. My name is Dr. John Watson (actually it's Martin Freeman). My therapist told me that I should write a blog. She claims it will help me. I have no idea what to write. I highly doubt it. I suppose I could write about my new flatmate. Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) is his name. And he is completely baffling. As a crazy Asgardian who tried to invade America last year said, "insanely intelligent". Sometimes it is deeply disturbing. Like his skull that apparently I'm filling in for.

The good things about living with Sherlock:
His wit, his compliments (such as when he said I am a man of moral standing :)), defending us helpless 'normal people'.

The bad things about living with Sherlock:
swearing off the walls, my girlfriend nearly getting killed, Moriarty and my sister being lesbian, plus people insisting that Holmes and I are..*cough*.. see above. Guess what? WE'RE NOT!!! we've encountered some rather disturbing situations, including murder. And Holmes nearly dying several times. I shot a man (but don't tell Lestrade(please)). A child was threatened (off screen) including several other people. Drug trafficking.

in other words, just a taste of the modern world (unfortunately)