Pretty Little Liars Season 4 | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars Season 4

October 29, 2013
By Liliana.holguin15 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Liliana.holguin15 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Season 4 of Pretty Little Liars begins with the liars; Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, and Hanna Marin, finding out that Mona Vanderwaal . Once they started questioning her they find out that Mona is not the one who has wanted to reveal their secrets. Now they have to figure out who is the real A. The liars start to get texts from A, they figure out the people closets to them are connected to Alison’s murder. A has been able to tell them the truth, but is able to set them in a trap as well.
As the episodes go by the liars get closer and closer to reviling the true A, but at the end of each episode they leave it A as a mystery which keeps the audience wanting to see more. With all the mystery the characters are challenged, which helps the audience to connect with the characters. The unique characters make the hit television series a perfect balance of personalities that are suitable for a vast amount of audience as well. With all the mystery the characters are challenged, which helps the audience to connect with the characters. The characters are also not always given the happy ending of every season, making them more of rounded character by showing their defeated side.

The hit television series also gives their audience suspense of what the characters are going to do next. They keep us at the edge of our seats waiting to see what will happen next . Hang on to your television because on October 22nd a new Halloween series comes back. Get ready to find out if the reveal A.