The Big Bang Theory This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Geology isn't a real science!” shouts Sheldon as he falls to the ground during an intense game of paintball. Sheldon and his geeky friends are scientists at Caltech University who lack social skills. “The Big Bang Theory” is a witty show that will keep you entertained and eager for more.

Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is a theoretical physicist who thinks highly of his intelligence. He entered grad school at the age of 14, and received his first PhD at 16. He lives with Leonard (Johnny Galecki), an experimental physicist. His friends and colleagues, including engineer Howard (Simon Helberg) and astrophysicist ­Rajesh (Kunal Nayyar), spend their nights playing nerdy board games and reading comic books.

The characters have issues socializing, and when Penny moves in next door, Leonard quickly falls for her. The boys aren't used to social encounters, especially with girls. For example, Rajesh can only talk to women when he's intoxicated. Sheldon, on the other hand, has difficulty grasping irony and sarcasm. Howard tries to gain women's attention by making jokes and compliments, but typically comes across as creepy. Leonard, perhaps, is the most “normal” one.

With “The Big Bang Theory” averaging 19 million viewers, this popular TV sitcom will keep you wanting to watch episode after episode. It has won numerous awards, including a Golden Globe, People's Choice, and Teen's Choice. There are also many guest appearances including Stephen Hawking, Stan Lee, and Leonard Nimoy.

In its seventh season, be sure to put on your favorite vintage geek T-shirt and grab your Star Wars mug, as you'll be loving Sheldon and his friends.

Juliacat said...
today at 2:04 pm:
inappropriate*  if i didnt watch the show i would kno how 2 spell bettr

Juliacat replied...
today at 2:08 pm :
me mom heard th word coitus but idk what it means but she took away my tv for 2 wks :(

Juliacat said...
today at 2:02 pm:
uhm i watched the show and they had some inapropriate stuff! you gotta warn me! now i cry at night.

Juliacat replied...
today at 2:03 pm :
appropriate*