Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

September 10, 2013
By taylor_lovexx BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia
taylor_lovexx BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Pretty Little Liars
This show is really intense. There is always something new happening. PLL is what it is also called. Next, this show happens because five friends. One goes missing in the middle of the night. The girls are trying to find her but through the way of getting to her mysterious things happen from … A. All four get texts from A and they are getting hurt from A team. Yes they are sure there is more than one. They always get so close to finding out who it is and then something sets it back. Alison has been leaving hints and showing the girls she is still living just at this point she is in hiding. The friends find a lady that says that night she pulled Alison out of the ground because she was buried alive, and took her to the hospital. She said she knows where Ali is but she is hiding from one person and doesn’t want anyone to find her right now. The girls do not know yet but Ezra which is a teacher at their school is really A. Now they know Ali is still alive because she led them to A’s lair, and pulled them out of the fire, and her mentor said she helped her. They just have to find out where she is, and have her know that she can trust them.
Good parts of the show are when they have the most intense parts and when the hints of A being reveled and showing Alison. Showing she still is alive and showing who all A has gotten to that they really think is against them, but really they are getting the same things happening to them as the friends.
Bad parts of the show are when they keep you on suspense and change what is really supposed to happen in the middle of the show.
This is my favorite show and I would recommend watching it, I would personally rate it a five out of five.


The author's comments:
8th grade computer project