The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory has been running for several seasons, following the story of a group of friends. There have been several memorable guest stars including Stan Lee, Wil Wheaton and Stephen Hawking. Unlike other modern shows, the Big Bang is all about…nerds. Sheldon Cooper, played by Jim Parsons, is a quirky theoretical physicist who thinks at genius level (and points it out), but lacks emotional intelligence and certain social skills. He manages to have friends, such as Leonard, Raj, and Howard. The quartet is very close, even in times of turmoil. This show is incredibly funny. Some argue that Penny, Sheldon and Leonards' neighbor is the best character. Me? I'll settle for the lovable geek, Sheldon, who has some of the best lines, and --bazingas.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:49 pm:
Nice review! I love The Big Bang Theory :)

Sundance This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:09 pm :
Thanks! It's my favorite TV show. --Bazinga