Once Upon A Time | Teen Ink

Once Upon A Time

By Cassandraville SILVER, Bronx, New York
Cassandraville SILVER, Bronx, New York

"Life is like a box of chocolates." - Forrest Gump.

Fairy-tales. We all enjoyed them as a kid and some of us still enjoy them now. Who doesn't enjoy stories about happy endings, princesses, true love and conquering evil. Which is why Once Upon a Time is such a good show. It not only combines the fairy-tales we all enjoy into one show but it also makes us love the characters even more and creates such a storyline that wraps all your favorite characters together. However one thing about OUAT is that it does not always follow everything from the fairytale you grew up listening to. Which is what makes it so unique that you have all the characters you know that are able to be apart of all the worlds you know. Like Red Riding Hood and Snow White being good friends or Rumpelstiltskin falling in love with our favorite book lover princess. If you enjoy fairy-tales then this is the show to watch and even if you don't the show is still really good at wrapping you into it and making you forget that its all about fairy-tales and bringing you closer to the characters.