Supernatural | Teen Ink

Supernatural

By Nick Harwood BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Nick Harwood BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina

Supernatural, a TV show running on the CW channel, is a show that can appeal to all television viewers. Sam and Dean, two brothers fighting against supernatural beings, can rely on very few people in their line of work, and that is their family. More than anything, this is a show about trusting your family, the only people you can really rely on. As the title suggests, this show fits into the supernatural genre. It is heavily based off the Christian religion, mostly the story of the angels, as well as other religions and beliefs. As the show progresses, more and more is learned about these different religions and beliefs. One of my favorite things about the show is not only learning about these beliefs, but also how accurate they are.
As of right now, I have not come across another show that compares to this one in any way. I love the fact that it is an entirely different genre from most TV shows that are running right now. The mixture between cultural elements, great storyline, and satirical humor in almost every episode is what keeps me watching it week after week.