Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

By Mimaaa BRONZE, Gurgaon, Other
Mimaaa BRONZE, Gurgaon, Other

"You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery." ~Spencer Hastings.

Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite TV shows which comes on the channel abc family. It's based on the book series of the same name written by Sara Shepard. The intense, gripping drama and curious, mind-blowing twists keep the watcher glued to the TV!
It stars Lucy Hale, Troian Bellisario,Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson. They each portray AMAZING characters who each have a unique personality. Lucy Hale, who plays Aria Montgomery is the artistic one, Shay Mitchell, who plays Emily Fields is the swimming jock, Ashley Benson who plays Hanna Marin, is the stylish, happy-go-lucky girl and Spencer is the focused, really book-smart one of the group. The show tackles the girls' lives after the mysterious death of their best friend, Alison who had been missing for a year. After her death, they start getting stalked by a stalker (which later turns out to be stalkers) who goes by the name of A. The show deals with the girls' lives after the death of Alison.
Pretty Little Liars is a really cool show so I think that all teenagers should watch it!

I love this show!