Gilmore Girls

What's smart and sarcastic, colorful and cultured, and undoutably unique? It's the witty, the wonderful, gilmore girls.

Lorelai Gilmore is a single, 32-year old mother raising her 16-year old daughter in the small town of Stars Hollow, Connecticut.

Rory Gilmore, Lorelai's daughter is a bright teenager with only one goal: to make it to Harvard.

Lorelai and Rory have a "best-friends first, mother second" reletionship. They are both extremely quick-talking and witty, and full of pop-culture refrences. Viewers will watch Lorelai forming a relationship with her parents, opening her own inn, and finding a man of her dreams. Rory grows from a smart, shy teenager to a sophisticated Yale-graduate.

This show, however, would be nothing without the wacky supporting characters. Musical Lane, hilarious Sookie, loveable Luke, snarky Michel, simple Dean, charming Logan, insane Paris, unpredictible Chris, and smart- rebel Jess shape this show.

Gilmore Girls is a hilarious, fast-talking show. Independent, entrepreneurship, coffee-addict Lorelai is a great role-model to look-up to. Education-valued Rory is an inspiration to any teenager.

Overall, I recommend this dramedy to any person in need a laugh, inspiration, or tear-jerker. After-all, what other show can you hear "Oy with the Poodle already!" or "I'm going to go makeout in the coatroom, don't eat my chicken!" and hve it sound completely normal.

Lilies said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 3:34 pm:
Oy with the poodle already. I think Lorelai would be very happy to know it finally caught on!

Tay said...
Aug. 10, 2009 at 7:01 am:
I LOVE Gilmore Girls. So brilliantly written.

GlassHeart said...
Jul. 26, 2009 at 2:15 pm:
Thanks for writing this! I've watched all of the Gilmore Girls 8 times! lol. Gilmore Girls Addict.

mae mae said...
Oct. 17, 2008 at 4:16 am:
i love the gilmore girls! yay for real woman on tv!