Big Time Rush

Big Time Rush is a great show. Kendall( Kendall smith) is great but he annoys me. I am a fan of Carlos and James. Carlos( Carlos Knight) and James like video games. I like their Music. My fav song Till I forget about You. This tells a story when hockey players get to be Music artists. But they must face Drama, Romance, . I also a fan of their manager Gustavo( Spencer Glickman). I hate Logan( Logan Smith) because he always a nerd. Kendall's sister Katy Knight (Ciara Bravo) always helps them out of trouble. My fav episode is when Big time rush is On a morning and they try to sing on their show while getting past a girl (Guest star Tina Fey). If you like music this show is for You. I give Big time rush A 8.0 out of 10.

Tarah18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 13 at 10:56 pm
I love BTR but I'm pretty sure that I'm too old for the show. I totally disagree with you about Kendall and Logan. They're actually my favorites. 

goodgirl said...
Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:04 am
love Big Time Rush finally a real awseome boy band yay!

TheSpeaker123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 22 at 9:37 am
YES! BTR IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND OTHER RUSHERS!!!

Kurtis34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 13 at 11:19 am
I agree too

alyssadowling said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:24 am
You were wrong about pretty much all the information in this article. Kendall's last name in the show is Knight, Logan's is Mitchell, and Tina Fey never guest starred in the show...

SchmidtFan96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 11 at 10:05 am
Thank you! She totally got the names wrong! "Carlos Knight"? This girl has NOT watched the show a day in her life