That 70’s show | Teen Ink

That 70’s show

January 6, 2013
By RosaAlcazar BRONZE, Hemet, California
RosaAlcazar BRONZE, Hemet, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit because there are foot prints on the moon


That 70’s show includes a ton of laughs of laughs and I really enjoyed it even though it got a little slow after the main characters, Eric and Kelso, started leaving. That 70’s show is a television series about a group of friends and their adventures in Eric’s basement as they watch television and listen to music. The main characters are Eric Forman (Topher Grace), Donna (Laura Prepon), Hyde (Danny Masterson), Fez (Wilmer Valderrama), Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) and Jackie (Mila Kunis). Eric Forman, a scrawny and nerdy guy, tries to impress Donna, the pretty girl neighbor. Hyde, the cool one, and Kelso, the good looking one, are Eric’s best friends. Fez is the foreign exchange student that the gang adopted into their group. Fez comes up the funniest things and you’ll laugh every time. Jackie, the rich girl, is Donna’s best friend. Jackie provides laughs since she is snobby and that brings her problems. This group of teenagers goes through high school as they experience and try common things in the 70’s traditions like drugs, dancing, music, and styles. The group does drugs and drink beer. When they are in the circles you won’t help but laugh at what the characters do and say while they are one the drugs. It provides nonstop laughs but still has emotional scenes and events. This show is a great comedy with a great cast and I would recommend it to everyone.


The author's comments:
A Review of That 70's Show.