Revenge

ABC’s hit series “Revenge” airing Sundays at 9/8c has everyone glued in their chairs. Twists, turns and reputations threaten every curve and leave the audience wanting more.

When Amanda Clarke was eight years old, her father David Clarke was accused of a federal crime. A crime he did not commit. A crime in which his closest colleagues claimed he did to save themselves. After all, a man’s secret follows him to the grave. Right?

Yet years later, Amanda Clarke now Emily Thorn and her accomplice Nolan Ross, the CEO of Nolan Corp. unite to form one unstoppable force planning to expose all of those whom remain guilty. Friendships will be tested, businesses will be played and standings will crumble. Nobody is safe. Emily seeks revenge and revenge is what she’ll get no doubt

Emily’s cunning wits and precise planning is what leads her into a heroine or a villain role. (Depending on whose side you are on.) Her own sense of justice and conflicting past drive her in the present; determines whom she should love, save, destroy, or ruin. There is never a dull moment and in every episode the stakes become higher.

This is not a story about forgiveness.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Reading4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Please comment.