My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic | Teen Ink

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

By cryingalonewithcats PLATINUM, Waynesville, Ohio
cryingalonewithcats PLATINUM, Waynesville, Ohio

You might have noticed the rising popularity amongst teens of an animated kids show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"; when you hear this you probably think "really, My Little Pony?", but compared to the previous seasons of My Little Pony this one seems light heartedly mature...
Animated by Lauren Faust (story artist of Powerpuff Girls and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friend.), My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (MLP: FIM) is shown Saturday on the cable channel the Hub.
MLP:FIM is set in a little town called "Ponyville" with the "mane" characters Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Flutter Shy. it starts out the first season with Twilight Sparkle being sent by her teacher Princess Celestia of Equestria to Ponyville to study the magic of friendship when Twilight Sparkle hears of an ominous for telling of Nightmare Moon. Twilight, thinking much more about Nightmare Moon is terrified when she really does appear and sets of with her new found Friends to find the elements of harmony and save the day from Nightmare Moon.

i love this show... and its super popular... so i wrote about it

Rea-chan PLATINUM, Dallas, Texas

"I'm going to be my own kind of princess."
-Usagi Tsukino

This is my favorite show ever! *brohoof*

Aww, why thank you :) *brohoof in return, though I would be classified as a pegasister* (

mlp_trixie said...
mlp_trixie, Cloudsdale, Michigan

It needs to be 20% cooler.

lol this is funny i love this show and so do others and im the first to say BROHOOF /)~3~(