New Girl

“New Girl” is Fox’s quirky new TV show about Jess Day, a young elementary teacher and her surprisingly hilarious adventures while resuming life after a despairing breakup. After moving in with three guys she met on Craigslist, Jess finds these guys are going to be her friends through thick and thin. And while Nick, Schmidt, and Winston definitely help her get back on her feet, she is able to help them in ventures of love, recovery, and finding a new plasma TV. Played by Zooey Deschanel, (Most notably from “Elf” and “Yes Man”) Jess’s wacky character never fails to bring inspiration and tons of smiles to everyone. Plus, she sings! No matter who you are, you’ll find “New Girl” a relatable comedy about handling daily trials and living everything to the fullest even if it means being a dancing, singing, klutzy, lovable dork. As said by Jess Day herself, “Limitless smiles and a positive attitude—what else do I need?” This quote sums up the show pretty well. Trust me—you’ll be addicted in no time!