Glee is changing our lives!!! | Teen Ink

Glee is changing our lives!!!

By jess_watts BRONZE, York,
jess_watts BRONZE, York,

Glee has been a hit television show for over a year now and has been inspiring troubled teens from all over the world. Many people look up to the characters in glee such as Dianna Aragon (who plays Quinn), Chris Colfer (who plays Kurt), Kevin McHale (who plays Artie), Lea Michell (who plays Rachel), Cory Monteith (who plays Finn), Heather Morris (who plays Brittany) and Naya Rivera (who plays Santana); they all play the outsiders and join glee club for many different reasons. I defiantly think that glee is changing lives to this day. With the love triangles and the complicated relationships mixed with some pop music; it is the recipe for a musical jammed pack hit TV show. The simple fact is Glee has changed teens lives and as long as it goes on it will keep on changing our generations way of life.

Glee and the whole concept of it has enspired me to write this artical. to be honest all i want is to aware people of the bombshell of a master peice it is and how it does in a weird way change peoples lives.