Hetalia

What comes to your mind when you think of the countries? Do you think of all those historical dates you had to memorize, or that essay due tomorrow? I think of the TV show Hetalia: Axis Powers! But I’m not talking about a long, boring documentary. I’m talking about the popular anime in which each country is personified. They look and act according to their own, unique stereotypes! You thought you learned all about America in class? Well in Hetalia, you’ll find out that America is a cheese-burger-loving (yet surprisingly skinny), arrogant, “I’m the hero” kinda guy with an alien as his best friend. Italy is a cowardly, funny, red-headed young guy who absolutely LOVES pasta! And don’t even get me started on that hopeless romantic, France! Of course, the show can have its historical points. It takes place during World War 2 when Italy, Japan, and Germany are up against the Allies. In one episode, America remembers fighting against his old pal Britain in the American Revolution. In another, you hear about when America tried to paint Mt. Fuji red...Or maybe you’d like to watch China defeat the Axis Powers with just a pan and a spoon!!! Okay, maybe that one didn’t actually happen in real life. But in Hetalia, anything is possible. The first season has 26 episodes, and season two finishes the series off with episodes 27-52. Each episode is about 5 minutes long, and it’ll leave you wanting more! A movie has come out too, Hetalia: Paint it White, along with another series. It was actually based off of a manga version. This show is hilarious and entertaining, and I reccommend it for everyone! But, it’s rating is TV-MA, so maybe I shouldn’t have watched it? Nah, it was awesome! You won’t want to pass this up!

TheWykkydHatter said...
It's a really great show. Nice Review!

ToraNoKage said...
I love this show with all of my heart <3 Thank you for this review! PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoydAlisa said...
It's well known that cash can make people independent. But what to do when somebody doesn't have cash? The only one way is to receive the loan or just collateral loan.

Gray20Alice said...
Make your life more easy get the home loans and everything you want.

dinochan said...
Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:55 am
i hear countries i think: PAAAAASSSTTAAAA!!!!!!!!

4everyoung15 said...
Grazie~ I'll post the second chapter when I stop being lazy (^^;) U should write one too! ^^

hiddenbird122 replied...
I'll try it sounds like fun :D Maybe about America, or Sealand 

4everyoung15 replied...
hmmm.... maybe... *ponders* need any help just ask.. kay? i feel creative today ^^

4everyoung15 said...
 tried but it wouldn't let me! do you have an email i can send it to?

hiddenbird122 replied...
yup but does teenink block email addresses? 

4everyoung15 said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:41 am

I thought I posted the links!!! Well here they are!

Independence (Don't Forget

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7538053/1/Independence

Inuyasha crossoover with Hetalia!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7463360/1/Of_Real_Importance

hiddenbird122 replied...
I liked Independence :D but I'm a slow reader so it took me a while lol 

4everyoung15 said...
Nov. 17, 2011 at 10:35 am

Here are the links: The last one is a crossover with Inuyasha! The second is more popular!

If they don't work the there are some simple steps you should follow (GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO READ A HETLAIA FAN FIC)

1. type in www.fanfiction.net on the url.

2. Under the section called "Browse Fanfiction" click on Anime/Manga. DO NOT CLIC... (more »)

4everyoung15 said...
WRITE A FAN FIC PPL!! I AM!

hiddenbird122 replied...
awesome!!! can you paste the link for your fan fic in the comments? I haven't read one for hetalia yet 

4everyoung15 said...
We need to get more Hetalia freak up in here!

Triscuits This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absolutely LOVE this series! Amazing review (: But I think they shouldv;e rated it Tv-14 instead of MA 

hiddenbird122 replied...
thanks! and i agree, it's not that mature, haha. I think Korea or someplace wanted to ban the show because they thought they were depicted "badly" in it....lol who wasn't? XD