The Nine Lives of Chloe King | Teen Ink

The Nine Lives of Chloe King

By ShaunnDiorrr BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
ShaunnDiorrr BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan

The Nine Lives of Chloe King just has its Summer Finale this past Tuesday, August 16. It was fantastic! I am not just saying that because of the drama, fighting and anticipation, but because it was unexpected. All of the past episodes have been leading up to the finale, but what happened hit every viewer like 'Whoa!'. Yes, it was fantastic, but it was sad. When I watched it, I was in tears towards the end, so if you watch it, be prepared to cry! You most likely will only understand if you have been an avid viewer since episode one.

If I had to rate this finale, I would rate it a 11 out of a scale of 1-10. I loved it and I hope a Season Two comes around.

I truly love the show The Nine Lives of Chloe King and I felt like I was there. It was surprising, the finale I mean, and I was shocked. So, I decided to write a review about it, hoping a Season Two comes out to finish what it started.

I hope people will start watching it, so that the ratings can go up. The season is over now, but (I'm going to think positive) when Season Two comes around, I want to influence people to start watching!

Naomi__ said...
on Oct. 1 2011 at 10:23 pm

I think you are a really well writer. Have you thought about becoming a writer for a magazine or newspaper? :) Also, this is one of my favorite shows, and I'm afraid they are not bring back a Season Two, :(. 

-Naomi__