Skins | Teen Ink

Skins

By TeamRadkeBabe BRONZE, Canton, Georgia
TeamRadkeBabe BRONZE, Canton, Georgia

'Thats a gross miss use of van'- Kelso

OK, so if you looked at what T.V. show that I'm reviewing (and you've seen it), you know what I mean when I get that tingly feeling of mixed emotions. There has only been one season of the freakn show, and it doesn't look like there will be another. (Although I do wish there would be.) If you're a parent of a teen,(13+), then I can understand why you wouldn't want them watching this. But if you think about it, it's sort of educational. It teaches you to be careful when you do it or you'll get an STD, don't do drugs because if you don't pay up your dealer will find you, and don't purposely overdose on prescribed drugs because then they will put you in a mental ward. Or an altogether crazy hospital if you're bad enough. Personally, I love this show. But I know a lot of people who think that this show is just a big pile of crap. It's probbly the most inapropriate show I've ever seen, and I saw 'Due Date'. The inapropraiate-ness of the show is what makes it good,though. Gaahh, that makes me sound so wierd doesn't it? The show is practically porn, but the part that isn't, is really 5 star material according to me.

Every body except me pretty much hates this show.

haha4579 GOLD said...
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin

"It's a car, that runs on water!" - Hyde

I haven't yet either but I'm sure too!

TeamRadkeBabe BRONZE, Canton, Georgia

'Thats a gross miss use of van'- Kelso

Thanks! And I'll have to check out the UK version.

haha4579 GOLD said...
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin

I LOVED this show! And I agree with you that it was in some ways eduacational!! If there won't be another season, I'm watching the UK version!!