Ultimate Fighting Champions (UFC) | Teen Ink

Ultimate Fighting Champions (UFC)

March 28, 2011
By fleeboy BRONZE, Middletown, New York
fleeboy BRONZE, Middletown, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

UFC is one of the most intense sports ever invented. UFC was invented in 1993 and when it was first invented they didn’t fight with gloves it was basically like street fighting they would just throw to fighters in a cage and made them fight. UFC was more dangerous in the past then it is now, because back then no gloves meant punches were more effective now they use gloves so the hits are not that effective.
I love watching UFC, I love the video games they make about them, but what I love the most is doing it because I love kicking people’s heads off and I just love fighting it’s just in my blood. My role model is Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar is a former UFC heavyweight champion. Brock Lesnar was also in the WWE (world wrestling entertainment) he was a three time WWE champion becoming the youngest wrestler to win three championships at the age 25. After Brock Lesnar left WWE he played in the NFL for the Minnesota Vikings on the preseason but ended up being a late cut. There are many other strong danger fighters in the UFC but Brock Lesnar is the best one ever.

UFC is the most dangerous sport ever everything is real nothing its fake, it’s not like the WWE were everything is fake but it’s kind of interesting to watch. If you’re a boxing fan you are defiantly going to enjoy watching UFC because in UFC you get to punch and kick and tackle which is different from boxing but very interesting.

UFC is the most dangerous sport if you love seen blood all over the place you will defiantly love it. Some fights might not interest you but once you see the adrenaline and all that you will love it.