Supernatural | Teen Ink

Supernatural

By blahblahblah123456 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
blahblahblah123456 BRONZE, Middletown, New York

You have enemies? Good that means you stood up for something. -Eminem

Are you into watching hot guys fight demons? Well then Supernatural is the show for you. Sam and Dean Winchester are brothers who are demon hunters. They grew up learning how to be demon hunters by their father, who died on the job. But there is a twist with these two brothers, Sam is half demon. When he was a baby a demon came to his house and put demon blood into him making him half demon and starting his destiny in becoming the demon lord. But Sam doesn’t want to be the demon lord.

Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John to kill demons. After Sam and Dean’s mother was killed by a demon. Years later when the brothers are older and when they become demon hunters and they starts a mission, their mission is to kill as many demons as they can. During all this drama Sam starts to get scary abilities like visions which show him a demon making plans for Sam. During this time they find out that Sam is in the running to be the demon lord and the older demon lord is trying to kill him. So now they’re new mission is to kill the demon that’s trying to kill Sam.
This incredible show was created by Eric Kripke and premiered September. 13, 2005. They already had 6 season. Supernatural had two nominates for an Emmy Award and has won The Constellation Award for best overall 2007 science fiction film or TV scrip. The main characters are played by Jared Padalecki as Sam and Jensen Ackles as Dean. This show is filmed In Vancouver, British Columbia.
This show is where you can find really good action. The only bad part is that it comes on at 10 in the morning on the weekdays. So all the people that work or go to school has to either DVR it or catch on TNT.com. I believe it’s worth going through all that trouble just to see supernatural though. It is one of the most interesting shows on TV as of right now. With the sarcastic, funny remarks, the drama, the romance, the action! It’s like you’re getting five shows in one.

As you can see supernatural is an award winning action packed show with a lot of drama. I believe that this show is the best action show of the 2000’s. I advise you to watch this show. Even if you don’t like action shows you might like this one, because it’s not only action it’s a drama and romance. Mostly anyone would like this show. I mean there are two cute guys running around who wouldn’t like that?

on Sep. 29 2011 at 11:16 am
A.PaigeTurner, San Antonio, Texas

You think that everybody hates you. You should really stop that.- A Good Friend

Thank you again for explaining this to me.  I really appreciate it.

on Sep. 29 2011 at 11:11 am
ZephyrVon-ZombieOverlord BRONZE, Cartersville, Virginia

The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams

Well, there has been a lot happening between seasons, and i feel i must explain the whole 'helf-demon" thing in more detail for anyone reading the review.

The yellow eyed demon is very powerful, and plans to make an army of demon-humans (like sam). He went into their houses and fed them his blood as babies, which would eventually effect them as they got older.

In the end though, sam and dean stopped the yellow eyed demon, but could not save the other people who had demon blood in them.

Later on in the series, you meet a new kind of being- angels.

Sam and Dean then teamed up with the fallen angel, Castiel. Now they fight off demons that are more powerful than ever, such as lilith, and crowley. I won't explain further, as it would ruin many surprises...

Son, enjoy.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I have a question: How did you find the exact picture you wanted for this article?

on May. 25 2011 at 10:50 am
amberw25 BRONZE, Duncan, Oklahoma

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control at times and hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe

Great Review! (: I love Supernatural. It's amazing!

A.PaigeTurner, San Antonio, Texas

I just recently started watching this show.  I love Supernatural but I only watch it when nobody is around.  My family doesn't like it.  I didn't know Sam was 1/2 demon.  Thank you for posting this and explaining more of the show to me.