NCIS | Teen Ink

NCIS MAG

By Sarah Kingeter BRONZE, Colleyville, Texas
Sarah Kingeter BRONZE, Colleyville, Texas

Addiction is an understatement when describing my relationship to CBS's “NCIS.” It is the cure to all my problems and the highlight of my day. I own every season and am constantly adding to my collection.

The comedy of a dysfunctional family in a work environment is one selling point of the show. “NCIS” has crime, comedy, and gore – which combine to make it the best show in America.

Each cast member has their own personality that adds to the show. For example, Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) is a forensic scientist and an abnormal, sweet, sensitive, and spontaneous worker. She is my favorite because her attitude and vibe make the show better.

Mark Harmon plays the serious, straight-forward Leroy Jethro Gibbs, who is the chief of investigation for NCIS. Gibbs is like a father to Abby, since his wife and kids were murdered. Gibbs swore he would seek revenge, and he is doing just that.

“NCIS” is my favorite show because it always keeps the viewer's attention with its element of surprise, never letting its audience down. “NCIS” has completed eight seasons and is now one of the top shows in America.

on Jun. 27 2011 at 6:08 pm
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I have a question: How did you find the exact picture you wanted for this article?

hhgwave13 said...
on May. 5 2011 at 1:35 pm
hhgwave13, Easley, South Carolina
This is a good review, but I wish that you had incorporated more characters than just Gibbs and Abby. Tony, McGee and Ziva (and Kate in the earlier episodes) are all also main characters and vital to the show.

on Apr. 19 2011 at 7:02 pm
Roseyalia SILVER, Don&#39t Need To Know, California

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

NCIS is the best show ever!  I'm so addicted to it, one of my friends has taken to Gibbs-slapping me (a trick he learned from yours truly) whenever I mention the show.  It doesn't stop me.  NCIS is so awesome.