Jerry Springer | Teen Ink

Jerry Springer

There are many television shows that should be taken off the air today. From reality television shows to cartoons that give out bad influences to people. Some of these bad influences are the shows that make it seem like drinking, drugs, violence, and stealing are okay. One television show that is messing up America today is “Jerry Springer.” There are many reasons this television show should be taken off the air. I feel a person shouldn’t waste the hour of their life to watch this because there’s nothing beneficial about watching this television show. They should replace this television show with something else. There are so many other television shows that could replace “Jerry Springer.” The Jerry Springer show is some of the lowest material ever presented on television, but he gets viewers. It’s the ratings that people give this show that keep it on air still. This television show could be replaced with something so much better such as a talk show or an educational piece. Jerry is also getting up there in age so he should retire and move on from his show. That’s why I feel Jerry springer should be replaced.

“Jerry Springer” is messing up America today in many ways and should be taken off air. The first reason it should be taken off air is because it ran its course and the only reason it has any ratings is because people like to watch other people that are idiots on television. The next reason this television show should be taken off air is because this show is scripted and the actors plus actresses don’t even do a good job on covering up how this show is fake. Another reason “Jerry Springer” should be taken off air is because it shows a bad example such as the fighting and strippers. The last reason this television show “Jerry Springer” should be taken off air is because in all the episodes the people’s stories are the same as well as the immature fighting. That’s why the television show “Jerry Springer” should be taken off air.

Sure “Jerry Springer” may be amusing and outlandish at times, but the whole show is just lame with a no good purpose. There is nothing that makes this television show super hilarious, educational, or great. “Jerry Springer” is just a wasted space on the television show listings. That’s why I feel this television show “Jerry Springer” is messing up America and should be taken off air as well as replaced with a new show.

class work