Glee on NBC

By , Minnetrista, MN
Glee is a television show played on NBC and is directed by Ryan Murphy. The show's setting is set at McKinley High School and the main characters are: Mr. Schuester, Rachel Berry, Sue Slyvester, Finn Hudson, Mercedes Jones, Kurt Hummel, Artie Abrams, Noah Puckerman, Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, and Brittany Pierce. Glee is my absolute favorite television show. Glee has been running on TV for 2 years and they are currently in their second season. Glee appeals to many teenagers and anyone older. I think most teens enjoy this TV show because they can relate to their situations as well as enjoy their music they perform. Their music is sung by the cast members, but their songs are from other artists or bands. This attracts the teens because they may already have heard the song on their ipod or radio. They then may enjoy the song even more because it is sung by their favorite cast of their favorite TV show. I recommend this TV shoe because the storyline is good, always keeps you interested, and is really funny.