Two and a Half Men | Teen Ink

Two and a Half Men

By Sur_TK_Blak BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan
Sur_TK_Blak BRONZE, Detroit, Michigan

The scrutiny that Charlie sheen has come under after his lifestyle choices coming into play through the social media and recent scandals. I do not believe to be right the fact that his career should be in jeopardy over accusations from encounters, he has faced over the past year to ruin his career. Our society and the human race today is not one of perfection. The choices and mistakes that Sheen has made through out his personal life and his career in my opinion should not affect his career. Although these actions that he has made have for from a justification for them, he should not be dropped from a network for his decisions. However, the message that it sends to the viewer of his poor choices and courses of action through his life have not been glamorous. His show and career have been exponentially renowned some might say and far fetched from what many people may believe to be possible. The show has made record amounts of appeal and compensation. The popular show has now become banned and taken off of the air due to sheens recent accusations and being dropped from the network.

on Apr. 29 2011 at 6:57 pm
julia2133girl BRONZE, Tacoma, Washington

"You can do anything." "It wouldn't be life if it was difficult"

LOVE IT!!!!!