Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

By Jesse Scherer BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
Jesse Scherer BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

You know those friends that you tell everything to and you think they can keep it a secret? Well, Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily go through all of this. But the secrets aren’t kept. When their crew leader Alison disappears, everything is fine until one year later. When all of these “pretty little liars” get blackmailed by “A”, everything starts to go downhill. This mysterious person knows ALL of their secrets and is threatening to tell everyone.

In the time since Ali disappeared, the girls have spread apart. Hanna became the new Miss. Popularity, Aria moved to Iceland, Emily was always swimming, and Spencer was always doing school work and community service. It’s amazing to see how far apart the girls can get in just one year. When the girls finally cross paths, they finally start telling each other about the weird messages from “A”. The girls start getting ideas on who it is, but they always end up being wrong. But living in the small town of Philadelphia like them, how many people would know about their secrets?

I’m addicted to watching this show every Monday night at 8pm. It’s a nail biting thriller. Even if it’s all about someone being kidnapped and murdered. But I love finding out who Hanna is dating next, and what crazy things Emily will do. Or what Spencer will find out about her sisters new husband Ian and his past with Alison. Also, if Aria’s parents will get back together or not. Every episode gets closer to finding out who their stalker is, and Ali’s killer.

If you like mysteries about teenagers that cannot keep there mouths shut, then “Pretty Little Liars” is the show for you. I’m in love with all of it! Just waiting for the next episode to come on gives me a rush of excitement. With the hints, you can keep on guessing who it is. But like the 4 musketeers, you’ll always be wrong. Even with all the drama and back stabbing, I give this show a rating of 5 out of 5. So be sure to tune in on Monday nights at 8pm on “ABC family”. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

I completely agree! I love this show! It is my absolute favorite show! Have you seen any of the episodes from season 2? Great job on writing this review too. It is very well written and your ideas and flow were very clear and informative! Great job! I also wrote a review for this tv show, would you mind checking it out when it comes on? Thanks! You did an amazing job so, keep writing more! :)