Psych

“In between the lines there’s a lot of obscurity, I’m not inclined to resign to maturity…” The opening bars of the theme song basically sums up my favorite show. Every Wednesday I tune in to USA network to watch my favorite show, Psych.
Psych follows Shawn Spencer, son of renowned Santa Barbra police detective Henry Spencer. Currently unemployed Shawn has a photographic memory and a knack for solving crimes but does not want to follow in his father’s footsteps by joining the police force. He was more than happy with his life until the police force comes to him with an un-solvable crime; Shawn solves the crime without trouble but faces complications when his abilities are questioned. Thinking on his feet, Shawn immediately convinces the world he is Psychic. He is celebrated and pursued by many police and detective agencies but eventually takes a job at the Santa Barbra police department. With the help of his childhood friend Gus (often creatively nicknamed by Shawn) he opens Psych detective agency. Along the way the duo befriends Detective Lassiter or “Lassie”; a strict, rule bound, disapproving head detective and Juliette, the beautiful co-detective, whose obvious chemistry with Shawn leaves watchers groaning at every missed opportunity. This loveable and dysfunctional gang helps each episode brings something new to the table and keeps Psych’s quirky originality. Every eccentric criminal and crime leaves watchers biting their nails in excitement as they make deductions and seek out the hidden pineapples. So tune in every Wednesday because Psych will truly “Psych you out in the end!”

Blabs said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm:
This show is the best!!

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 pm :

I know!! They should do some commercials!!

OMG! That sounds so amazing!! I am gonna go try that out now...

Shules!!!

Blabs replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:23 pm :

Yes I know!

The forum is really cool! Everyone is like a family there. In some stange Psych way. There is like 350 pages of the Forum so you probably will want to look at the most recent first. Though it's really entertaining to read all of the pages.

Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:25 pm :

OMG!!

I checked it out, it was so cool!!!

I think i'll make a post or something!!!