Psych

“In between the lines there’s a lot of obscurity, I’m not inclined to resign to maturity…” The opening bars of the theme song basically sums up my favorite show. Every Wednesday I tune in to USA network to watch my favorite show, Psych.
Psych follows Shawn Spencer, son of renowned Santa Barbra police detective Henry Spencer. Currently unemployed Shawn has a photographic memory and a knack for solving crimes but does not want to follow in his father’s footsteps by joining the police force. He was more than happy with his life until the police force comes to him with an un-solvable crime; Shawn solves the crime without trouble but faces complications when his abilities are questioned. Thinking on his feet, Shawn immediately convinces the world he is Psychic. He is celebrated and pursued by many police and detective agencies but eventually takes a job at the Santa Barbra police department. With the help of his childhood friend Gus (often creatively nicknamed by Shawn) he opens Psych detective agency. Along the way the duo befriends Detective Lassiter or “Lassie”; a strict, rule bound, disapproving head detective and Juliette, the beautiful co-detective, whose obvious chemistry with Shawn leaves watchers groaning at every missed opportunity. This loveable and dysfunctional gang helps each episode brings something new to the table and keeps Psych’s quirky originality. Every eccentric criminal and crime leaves watchers biting their nails in excitement as they make deductions and seek out the hidden pineapples. So tune in every Wednesday because Psych will truly “Psych you out in the end!”

Snoopy123456 said...
 Musicfeedsthesoul07 did a great job in bring all the characters together. Musicfeedsthesoul makes the show come alive, wanting you to watch Psych. Great job!!

TayTay101 said...
I have seen almost every single episode and fell in love with Dule Hill. He's so cute so is James Roday.

albinotiger said...
I have seen every episode and watch psych every wednessday!! it is #1 favorite show and i am counting down till when the season starts again!!

rockyraccoon said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:34 am
psych is one of my top 5 shows and i can not wait for the new season also i think shawn and that girl he saved from yang should have stayed together.

SeerKnowsBest said...
i LOOOOVVVEEE psych!!!! me and my best friend always use lingo and stuff from the show. no lie, we like go insane when we see pineapples! and yeppers, i'm so glad about shules! poor lassie though, his world just got flipped upside down!

Burton Guster Fan said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:39 am
What channel is this on? I have watched seasons 1-4 on Netflix instant, and i want more.

fire_ice4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 5, 2011 at 12:01 am

Hey,

It's on USA network, depending on your satellite provider the channel will differ but you could probably google it.

The new season is about the start this Summer, so if you get the chance it really is an amazing show!

P.s

I love your screenname Gus is one of my faves!!! 

Blabs said...
This show is the best!!

Yeah, it's one of my favorites!!!!

I am a Shules (Shawn/Juels) Shipper!!

Blabs replied...
Oh my gosh! me to!!! Shules is a big part why I watch it!

They are SO cute together!!!!!

I can't wait for the new season the Summer!!!

Blabs replied...
 Yes! Though it is SO hard to wait for summer! I can't belive they make us wait this LONG!!!

I know!!

I'm afraid it's going to end soon because they are wrapping everything up...

Blabs replied...
They beter not, Shawn and Juliet just got together! Hopefully it will last till a season seven. Then I will be happy. We will see....

Yeah!!

Either that or a Psych wedding!!!

Blabs replied...
I Psych wedding would be awesome! Me and my friends would probably celebrate with party lol Um...lol I'm not obsessed..lol

Don't worry you're not alone! : )

Blabs replied...
Sweet! Cuz sometimes I get a little worried about my sanity. :0

In order to understand Shawn...we all do.

I'm just glad i'm not the only crazy Psych fan.

Blabs replied...

Well I'm glad you don't feel alone now :)

With Psych, you eather love it, or don't know about it.

I can't belive psych is so unkown for how good it is.The media should pay more attention to it!

Hey, have you ever been on the Psych usa network forums? If not you would really love it.

The forum entitled "Shawn and Juliet!!!" Is lots of fun. We are all crazy shules people on it! lol