Pokémon

I give this 3 stars out of 10 because of the first season. After the first season, I was bored with this show. The show is very repetitive. The basic plot of most episodes in this long running series is Ash and friends travel to a new place, meet a new person or people and their Pokémon, have a battle (the Pokémon are idiots for participating in battles just so they can get hurt and help their owner's dream which hasn't happened even for Ash Ketchum yet), Team Rocket comes and gets defeated, and then they say bye to whoever they met. The main thing that changes are the people that travel with Ash each season. I bet it's very annoying for people who haven't watched Pokémon for a while to turn the channel to it or watch one of the movies and be like who the heck is this?. Pokémon in its 13 year long running history offers nothing new besides main character changes.

Wolf-Pup31 said...
whats wroung with the way things are the only thing i find wroung is that they seem to have made it a little babish/childish, and they changed the voices i hate that......

MetallixRose said...
Aw, come on! the show is really good and I really love it! what kinda TV do you watch?