Gossip Girl... Betrayal or Reality?

This is Gossip Girl's fourth season and it is really heating up! Serena Van Der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf return from an exciting summer in Paris, where they had some interesting encounters with Chuck Bass, Blair's ex-boyfriend. He has a new girlfriend and brings her back to the United States for an adventurous time. As they all return home, they begin their first college semester attending Columbia University together. Their first week there is very juicy because Nate Archibald, Serena's ex-boyfriend, has a new girlfriend causing trouble for both Serena and Blair, trying to break up their friendship. She does everything in her power to cause stress and trouble amongst the girls. She is in on a plan with a mystery man that is currently in prison, and keeps it secret from everyone she knows. City on the upper east side of Manhattan is full of betrayal amongst the closest friends, as well as the enemies. One has to watch their back when getting involved with the elite of the town. This season is full of suspense, mystery, and betrayal that is keeps many viewers interested in seeing what comes next! One can decide on their own... is Gossip Girl a show of betrayal, or just a simple fact of reality.