Good Luck Charlie | Teen Ink

Good Luck Charlie

September 19, 2010
By twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
13 articles 0 photos 44 comments

Favorite Quote:
"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”


Want an all-American, appropriate for all ages, funny, family oriented sitcom? Well, it has been found. Disney strikes gold with their new television series, Good Luck Charlie.

The show stars Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan, a fifteen year old girl, who documents advice, about the ups and downs, of life for her baby sister, Charlie (Mia Talerico). This will definitely come in use, with two other older siblings—brothers, PJ (Jason Dolley), who is seventeen, and Gabe (Bradley Steven Perry), who is ten.

The show also stars Leigh-Allyn Baker and Eric Allan Kramer as the parents of this crazy loveable clan.

Good Luck Charlie shows family life as it really is and never misses a beat. It is an enjoyable show whether you’re a young child, a teenager, or an adult.

This show contains a cast with budding talent, proving to be one of the best shows Disney has created.

The show’s catchy theme song, “Hang in there, Baby,” sung by Bridgit Mendler, will pull you into the well-crafted storyline. Trust me, Good Luck Charlie will not disappoint.