Good Luck Charlie

Want an all-American, appropriate for all ages, funny, family oriented sitcom? Well, it has been found. Disney strikes gold with their new television series, Good Luck Charlie.

The show stars Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan, a fifteen year old girl, who documents advice, about the ups and downs, of life for her baby sister, Charlie (Mia Talerico). This will definitely come in use, with two other older siblings—brothers, PJ (Jason Dolley), who is seventeen, and Gabe (Bradley Steven Perry), who is ten.

The show also stars Leigh-Allyn Baker and Eric Allan Kramer as the parents of this crazy loveable clan.

Good Luck Charlie shows family life as it really is and never misses a beat. It is an enjoyable show whether you’re a young child, a teenager, or an adult.

This show contains a cast with budding talent, proving to be one of the best shows Disney has created.

The show’s catchy theme song, “Hang in there, Baby,” sung by Bridgit Mendler, will pull you into the well-crafted storyline. Trust me, Good Luck Charlie will not disappoint.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Physco-Teddy said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 9:57 am:
I love that show it's so funny. The baby is so cute. The boys in the show really need to listen to there sister more often.