Pretty Little Liars

You know those shows you want to watch after getting sick and tired of the constant previews and promotions of the show? Well that’s how I first knew about “Pretty Little Liars” on ABC Family. This show looked like the perfect show for a teen girl, aka me. The show first starts off with the background information of each character. Aria comes home from Ireland; Hannah becomes the new “it” girl, Spencer rivals with her perfect older sister and Emily questions about her inner feelings.
Each character gets some screen time and some drama. Aria does same make out sessions with her English teacher, Ezra Fitch. Hannah has some problems at home and with her boyfriend Sean. Spencer falls for her sister’s fiancé, Wren. Emily has some feelings toward her new neighbor, Maya. This show was perfectly designed to attract viewers thus the cliffhangers after every single episode.
“Pretty Little Liars” is both spooky, giving you a feeling that you’re being watched, and glamorous, making you want to just hit the mall and spend all your allowance on designer clothes. Although this is just another drama targeted for satisfying teens’ boredom on Tuesday nights at 8/9 central, it touches and flirts with the topics teens are dealing with today: Homosexuality, relationships, divorce, shoplifting, and sex. The show is sometimes cliché but what shows aren’t?
Although you predict what’s going to happen sometimes, the other times leave your jaws hanging after finding out what happens. Suspense fills you after every episode making you frustrated for the slow exposure of the truth and secrets, but makes you feel like you know what happened. Then leaving you flabbergasted again after the next episode. This show will captivate you and pull you into its phenomena, making some more pretty little liars.

hottemp97 said...
i agree, thats exactly how i feel about the show

SP201 replied...
haha same here:) its a good show