Glee Season Finale | Teen Ink

Glee Season Finale

July 12, 2010
By Ups123 SILVER, Lisboa, Other
Ups123 SILVER, Lisboa, Other
5 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Glee is a fresh, new show about a glee (choir group) on a high school in Ohio. Over the past few months fans everywhere have been bewitched by the diversity of characters that this show offers us: from geeks to jocks, including the performing arts people and cheerleaders, everyone seems to identify with someone. The episodes seem too have almost the same plot: Sue, the evil leader of the cheerleading squad, tries to destroy the Glee club because sh thinks that the gizzilions of dollars that the school board spends in cheerleading are not enough so she tries to steal funds from the Glee club. But the different thing about Glee are the songs: fresh, new and cute faces singing their own quite good versions of pop, rock and even funk songs are very appealing to teens.
With all that in mind the Glee season 1 finale disappointed many people. OK, Quinn’s baby being born is a big event lead beautifully by Jesse and Vocal Adrenaline singing a chilly performance of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody but the Glee's performances just didn't convince anyone. It seemed that by their song choices they were already destined to lose to super champions Vocal Adrenaline. I mean who chooses a mash up of Journey to go against Bohemian Rhapsody?!?
Sure it couldn't be all wins for the Glee Clubbers but some more opposition wouldn't have hurt them.
In sum, the Glee season finale wasn't the perfect ending that most people wanted but it stills leaves us waiting for the season 2 to begin next fall.