Vampire Diaries

With the recently published book series about vampires falling in love with humans and having the ability to interact in a normal society, a love for these mysterious characters has emerged. A television show that is new to channel 11 is The Vampire Diaries. This show involves two vampire brothers who had fallen for the same girl over one hundred years prior to the present time. This girl turned them against each other; now her exact replica is around except they are nothing like each other. The TV show revolves around the behind-the-scenes scandals that are taking place in the gracious town of Mystique Falls.
The characters that are part of the cast definitely are attracting young audiences. With the six-pack abs and sparkling eyes, it is no surprise that this show captured the attention of many viewers. Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder have a great, on-set, brotherly connection. They crack jokes and push each other's buttons. Nina Dobrev is the main actress who is in love with the big-hearted vampire, but finds her life changing ever so rapidly. With best friends like Katerina Graham, Candice Accola, and Michael Trevino, I'd be shocked if this cast didn't have chemistry off the set.
The thing I find most intriguing about the show is that every episode upheavals a new conflict. Just when everyhting seems to be going okay, something else happens! It's not overly dramatic either, but there is never a boring moment. Between watching the characters go to high school, fight and kill enemies, and try to live a semi-normal life. Every Thursday night you'll be waiting to find out what is going to happen next. Will a new vampire emerge? WIll Damon go back to his old, evil ways? What if Elena finds out about her brother? Watch it once, and I promise you'll be hooked.
I would recommend this TV series to anyone who likes action combined with everyday life. It seems like more girls would like it because of the romance parts, but guys can definitely get into it as well. I especially recommend watching this show for anyone in their high school or early college years, because that is how old all of the actors are. If you have read the wonderful lives of Bella and Edward, you mill most likely become glued to Vampire Diaries.

AFreeSpirit9714 said...
I like that you didnt diss Twilight, say that its a copy of VD. You pulled them together, giving VD and Twilight lovers a third point of view. I see that you enjoy telling people about things, giving them things to think about while watching the show. Thanks for posting!

fefe1996 said...
i have been watching the show sence it started!! i love it! it is a little different than the books, but i like the show better! i cant wait for season 2!! september 9th the new season begins!!

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I loved season 2, although season 3 is kinda down hill to me because of Stefan being a ripper. Can't wait till Thursday :D

fefe1996 replied...
Yeah I loved season 2 as well, I have been watching it again like every night since I bought the Season 2 dvd, season 3 is good, I like it, I wont be able to watch it thursday :(

Bethani said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:23 am
I had no idea what Vampire Diaries was about. Now im going to watch it! It sounds interesting. 

Julie.3193 replied...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:23 am
I'm glad you're going to watch it now! I hope you like it :)