Sue Thomas, F.B.eye

Based on the real life Sue Thomas, "Sue Thomas, F.B.eye" is about the first deaf F.B.I agent. Her unique lip-reading ability lands her a spot on the FBI's elite surveillance team. Although Jack Hudson, the team leader, will do anything to prove doubters of Sue's abilities wrong, others, and some higher-ups, don't believe a deaf woman should have any part in the F.B.I.

Having to prove herself more than else, and working harder than she ever has before, she earns the respect of her co-workers, while tackling tough cases and trying to catch the eye of the hunky Jack.

From adjusting to a new life to finding and convicting criminals, this series is filled with action, romance and comedy, while staying clean enough that you won't have to worry about your five-year-old watching along.

For anyone with a disability, or who has ever felt rejected by their peers, this is perfect show for you. In every episode, Sue proves herself capable of activities we normally take for granted, like gaining the approval of scorned co-worker, or coming to terms with past mistakes due to her disability. Sue is a hero for any person who feels like they are outcasts due to their disabilities. In fact, she proves that no one has "disabilities", but a special gift God has given you to use. While some things that may come easy to others may be difficult for you, God has made you the way you are for a reason. And He will use you the way you are.

Starring: Deanne Bray-Sue Thomas
Yannick Bisson-Jack Hudson
Enuka Okuma-Lucy Dodson
Rick Peters-Bobby Manning
Tara Samuels-Tara Williams
Ted Atherton-Myles Leland III
Marc Gomes-Dimitrius "Dee" Gans
Levi-Jesse

Now playing on the Gospel Music Channel (GMC)

SummerstarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
@TheJust, thank you so much for writing this! My family and I found this show on BYU TV. A couple of years ago and as soon as we did, every night at 5, everyone would drop what they were doing and we would join Jack, Sue and the gang on their latest mystery. -We would cheer for the determined Sue, who never gave up, despite the difficulties and opposition she faced. -We'd find new admiration for Jack every episode for his complete faith in Sue and his strong sense of justice, even when opposed.... (more »)

STFBEye Contact said...
Thanks for writing this - great article!  For those who want to purchase DVDs, go to www.suethomasdvd.com - enjoy!