Skins.

the skins programme on channel 4 every thursday at 10 o'clock must be one of the greatest tv shows at the moment. it captures the emotions of the actors in the show extremely well. the show is very good at interpreting real life situations of teenagers. Its not suitable for young children as it has scenes of drugs,drink,violence and sex. many teenagers love this programme and many teenagers feel the same way the actors do in the show and may have had some of the experiences that have happend on the show so they know excactly how it feels to be in their shoes. Skins is also very humorous at times. all in all, this programme is the best :)

xHoldOn said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 5:28 am

i dont get what the big deal about skins is?

most of my friends watch it and tbh, it just sounds like every other TV show except its set in England.

sorry, but i just dont get it. there are a lot of similar programmes on. what makes skins so different to all of the others ? x

crazy123 replied...

Skins is amazing. It's probably a lot more inapropriate then the other shows on t.v. And it has a lot of real life situations that makes teens realize they are not alone.