George Lopez

George Lopez is my favorite show ever! George Lopez is a hilarious show, the cast is wonderful, the jokes are perfectly done, and bond between the characters is perfect! After 6 seasons I still watch George Lopez on dvd every night. The cast is made up of George Lopez as George Lopez Constance Marie as Angie Lopez, Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez,Valente Rodriguez as Ernie, Masiela Lusha as Carmen, Belita Moreno as Benny and Emiliano Diez as Vick. George Lopez plays himself in this hilarious sitcom, he is married to Angie, they fell in love in high school. Carmen is their teenage daughter gets in trouble at her private school, runs away, and gets made fun of in public school. Max is their youngest child. He is dislexic, joins a gang, and almost fails the 5th grade. Benny is George’s mom, she is always making fun of George, she keeps tons of secrets from him, and George’s father, Manny left them when George was two. Ernie is George’s childhood friend, he lives with his parents still and can never get a date. Vick is Angie’s father. He doesn’t like George, and is always telling boring stories about Cuba. With this hilarious cast of characters this show is always great!

ShontelleSymone said...
Oh how I love this show! Hilarious fello Latino!!

teen_queen said...
George Lopez is hilarious! Whenever it's on tv, I ALWAYS watch it!

Gymstar said...
Omg thank you sooooo much to everyone who voted cuz now this review is #3 in the Todays top voted tv show reviews!!!!

Gymstar said...
May 31, 2010 at 10:37 am
Luuuuuv this show!

jfashion said...
Hey! I'm back just wanted to say great job on being voted one of the #1 reviews under most recent!

archery10 replied...
i love george lopez! soo funny!

Gymstar replied...
i know huh! lol i luv it too thx 4 commenting!

jfashion said...
Loved it soooooooo much! That's my favorite show too! *cheers* go George Lopez!

Gymstar said...
Hi! I wrote this article and I'd just like to say thanks for having this as one of the #1 reviews under most recent! If you'd like to comment on this I'd love to hear it!