Dark Shadows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

It all started 20 years ago and now it's back. It is the popular TV series "Dark Shadows." It returned to television in January.

As the story begins, Barnabas Collins, played by Ben Cross, is released from his crypt to hunt down victims and suck their blood. One of the victims is his cousin Daphne Collins. As the vampire strikes, people become worried. Barnabas begins to fall in love with the Collins' new governess, Victoria Winters (played by Joanna Going), who resembles his fianc"e Josevette DuVall Collins (who died after plunging off a cliff). Barnabas tries not to bite Victoria. When he is about to give up, Doctor Julia Hoffman creates a serum to help his vampirism.

As the series continues, the more it remains a mystery. Who killed Daphne and the others? Find out by watching "Dark Shadows," Fridays at 10. n