Bones

“Bones” is based on Kathy Reich a real life forensic anthologist and novelist.
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz star in the hit series ‘Bones’. Emily plays a brilliant forensic anthropologist and mystery author, Doctor Temperance “Bones” Brennan who is partnered up with a cocky FBI agent, Special Agent Seeley Booth, which is played by David Boreanaz. In the forensic drama Dr. Brennan, Special Agent Booth, and the team of specialists are faced with find the identity and murder of the victims with only the clues at the crime scene and with in the human remains. Although this is very often difficult the team of specialists are always there to help. This team consists of the following: Dr. Jack Hodgins (Tj Tyne) the bug and slim guy. Dr. Hodgins is a specialist in particles. If there is dirt or matter of any kind that can’t be dignified by the eye it is send to him. Angela Pearly-Gates Montenegro (Michaela Conlin) the artist.
Ms. Montenegro is a specialist in facial reconstruction and crime rebuilding. If a theory needs to be proved, a skull needs a face, or a measurement of a weapon needs to be found she is the specialist needed. Dr. Zackary Uriah "Zack" Addy Ph. (Eric Millegan) Dr. Brennan’s assent. Zack is a forensic anthropologic and helps find clues within the remains of the victim.
Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan M.D. is the head of the forensic division of the Jeffersonian but she helps out when needed. She is very important.
With all these characters combined this show is no doubt brilliant. I advise it to anyone who is up to a good mystery and a little comedy mixed in.
“Bones” airs every Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.

Gigiliciousdefinicious said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 3:18 pm:
Favorite show ever... I mis Zack!

sparkledreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26, 2011 at 8:59 pm:
This is one of my absolute favorite shows!

signed44 said...
This is my absolute favorite TV show of all time! Thanks

Atrissa This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this show. saw a few episodes and went out and bought the first 4 seasons. Nice review!

Mrsandyclemmensen16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 2:02 am:
Gawd, this show rocks the block. I love David Boreanaz!! Nice review btw xx

lily1411 said...
Jan. 24, 2010 at 11:32 am:
Favorite tv show to date! nice review

N-J-K said...
Yeah! Go "Bones"! I absolutely LOVE that TV show!