Friends This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Who would have thought that six people sitting on a couch drinking coffee and talking about their problems would become the next hit television show. Well, it has. The show deals with real-life problems. For example: getting the guy or girl, finding a job, birth, death, weddings, homosexuality, parents and whatever else happens to drop in on life.

When you think about it, why wouldn't Friends be a hit? Why wouldn't people want to see how others deal with life, and be able to laugh at it. Friends demonstrates real situations that everyday people can relate to. It is a laugh a minute. Seriously, Friends shows people what it is like to be a true friend. True friends support each other and go out of their way to help each other.

This show displays the true character of real friends, which is refreshing in this day and age. Maybe we haven't lost all our values

hannaj15 said...
Mar. 7 at 11:42 am
Friends is fantastic! I own and have watched every single episode (most of them more than once!)! Great review!

hannahbanana101 said...
I really like this review. It pretty much describes how Friends is. It's a funky real life show. I'm so sad they stopped making the TV Show!!

Preparing said...
Amazingly written. I love Friends so much and this article really portrays it's true meaning! Such a shame they ended it!!!