The Secret World Of Alex Mack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Meet Alex Mack. She was just ordinary kid, until her first day of junior high. She was walking home from school when a truck from the chemical plant almost hit her. The chemical plant truck hit a hydrant instead of her and overturned right in front of her. She became drenched with a weird chemical. Since then she can zap with her finger, and morph into a liquid shape to get out of tight spots. Her best friend Ray thinks it's cool and her sister Annie thinks she is her science project. She can't let anyone else know about her special powers, not even her parents, because she doesn't want the chemical plant to find her and turn her into a experiment. But you know something? I guess she's not so average anymore!

"The Secret World of Alex Mack" is a very cool and educational show. I think that kids could relate to this show. You can catch all of the adventure every Tuesday and Thursday at 8 on Nickelodeon. You can also read the adventures of The Secret World of Alex Mack

Rosey_Angel said...
I really miss quality shows like this.