The Wonder Years | Teen Ink

The Wonder Years MAG

By Anonymous

   If you thought you were never going to see it again, you were wrong. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's "The Wonder Years." We all grew up with this show, and felt all the problems Kevin went through. It was as if we were going through them with him. From his best friend Paul, to his love affair with Winnie Cooper, Nick-at-Night (from Nickelodeon) has brought it back to us.

If you didn't catch "The Wonder Years Marathon," you don't know what you missed. "Kevin Arnold, boy to man in just one week," was all the commercials said. We watched him grow up right before our eyes. The marathon was on Monday-Friday, 8: 30-12: 30 p.m. From his childhood problems to going away to college, we saw it all.

Kevin's situations were everyday situations like yours and mine, which is what made the show successful. Nobody fell off cliffs or jumped off the Empire State Building. Instead, his major problems were fitting in with the crowd and at home, too. It's a comedy the whole family will enjoy.

Now "The Wonder Years" is on at 9: 00 p.m. weeknights, on Nickelodeon. We can relive everything, like the first time, just like with many other shows brought back for our enjoyment. Thanks to Nick-at-Night, for including "I Love Lucy," "The Odd Couple," "Happy Days," and "The Munsters." These shows are classics, and now "The Wonder Years" has been added to the list! .