South Park This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I would simply like to express my views concerning the Comedy Central cartoon "South Park." I understand that many viewers take this show seriously, and I hope that no one takes my point of view too personally.I believe "South Park" is the most racist program I have ever seen on television. The characters mock everyone and everything from nationality and race to religion and certain preferences.I found this show so outrageously insulting that I could not bear to watch more than 15 minutes. Americans wonder why there is still so much hate, racism and violence in the world, and yet they sit at home and promote its very source.I pity those fanatics who encourage such a horrible show as "South Park." I pray that they would reconsider watching the show

BetaD said...
Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:50 am:
The review that she wrote was about the television show South Park  and she just took the bad side of it I mean the shows are a little bit violent and that i was  racism but that is the funny thing about it is that  I happen to be a huge fan of those shows and I don´t think that they should be cannceled as Christina is saying because  I mean they are fun and that is what thrills people I mean yeah there is racism  and we argue that we have to stop it and then there... (more »)

adcos said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 4:45 pm:
"South Park" does indulge itself in stereotypes, but it make fun of racism instead of encouraging it. Watch an episode with Eric Cartman to see my point. 

codplayer1997 replied...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 9:45 am :
i love south park so much

dairishman said...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 9:07 am:
ok captain buzzkill. South park is the reason why america is so great! south park may extend things a little too far, but at the end of the day. its tells us a morale story and life story. so if u tryed to finish the show maybe who'll understand.

Casen J. said...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 7:54 am:
There's a time where we we should just giggle or smerk whats on T.V. my friend is spanish and watches south park alot even the water park episode. Even though there mean and afending but thats whats so funny about it just think of it they make white people look like morons, Black people look like morons, Chines look like morons, and spanish look like morons. there not trying to be mean there suppose to make every one whole were equal.     

Scoobymeg said...
Personally, I think South Park is great. Sure it is more of a raunchy cartoon and it isn't politically correct but its funny. You said you watched no more then 15 minutes, at the end they usually say something about what they learned in the episode. The lessons they have are actually very decent... 

aces109 said...
southpark is the best show ever

JMaccB said...
Nov. 13, 2008 at 4:32 am:
The reason hwy south park is the way it is, is because either everything is ok to make fun of, or nothing is. Just as one show even states. They do it to show how rediculous it is that people actually buy into these types of things, and more importantly South Park shows that we can't take modern culture seriously, because half of it is all advertising that bypasses our common sense.

hihih said...
yeah yo south park is hilariousss

salina246 said...
i think thats a bad judgement of the show. I happen to think its interesting and halarious.