The Rosie O'Donnell Show This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You might have heard the phrase"cute patutie" or "Tommy, can you hear me!" from "The RosieO'Donnell Show." She loves children and talks about her ownall the time, including the troubles of potty training herthree-year-old son Parker and her daughter Chelsey. Rosie alsonever forgets to leave out her undying love for Tom Cruise.She sings, dances and invites well-known guests on her show.Rosie also includes a great variety of music that isperformed. And don't forget the show's piano player, John, whoalways has a smile on his face.

Rosie displays hertalent for knowing the words to every Broadway musical evermade, as well as every movie, CD and television show. Duringthe show she has a Craft Corner and cooking. She has kids onthe show all the time telling jokes.

I think "The RosieO'Donnell Show" is a great show for ages 6 to 6,000. It hasinteresting things for the whole family and is an hour filledwith fantastic fun. So, I would give this show five stars forgreat laughs, information and fun!

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

thinkinman said...
Dec. 3, 2008 at 4:12 am:
This show was a disgrace from start to finish...subject you children to this and they'll end up catotonic.