Who Wants to be a Millionaire? | Teen Ink

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? MAG

Regis Philbin, famous host ofTV's "Regis and Kathy Lee," has begun a newdimension in his TV career. His latest show is called"Who Wants to be a Millionaire." Ten contestants areasked the same question and the one who answers correctly mostquickly, becomes the player to try for the milliondollars.

The actual game consists of a series ofquestions starting out easy and getting more difficult. Thedollar value of the questions doubles as they get harder. Thecontestant can leave the game at any time and walk away withwhat he or she has already won.

What annoys me aboutthis show is the host; Philbin is obnoxious in how he talks tothe contestants. He knows the player has answered the questioncorrectly but still insists on building suspense, and doubt,by asking, "Is this your finalanswer?"

Another aspect of this show that I don'tlike is that the questions start out ridiculously easy and getimpossibly difficult.

I don't watch many game shows butthis one has gotten so much hype that I couldn't miss it. Iwas very disappointed when I actually watched it.

tinkbell1991 said...
When I was little I loved it, but not no more, I guess it is because I seen all of the shows.