Buffy The Vampire Slayer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   If you ask anyone where I am on Tuesday nights, they willtell you I'm home watching "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." It's true; Inever miss "Buffy."

There's just something about being curledup, heart racing, watching another breathtaking episode, whether it's a mushy,romantic scene or Willow and Xander making me laugh. The suspense of Buffy'sfight scenes is enough to make my pulse race and feel like I'm there,too.

The show is so compelling because in some way you can connect withthe characters. If you're a quiet, shy person, there's Willow, the brain of theshow. She's always poking her head in to say whatever needs to be said. Or ifyou're the class clown, Xander is always making remarks to cheer people up. Maybeyou're just a hopeless romantic who loves to see the same old scenario: boy meetsgirl, boy falls for girl, girl saves boy from dying. You know, the normal stuff.

But in all seriousness, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" always keepsme coming back for more. Take my advice, make yourself comfy on the couch andwatch "Buffy" for all the thrilling, breathtaking and sometimesromantic scenes that you're sure to love. Trust me.

Amazon.com

Send your work

Email a Friend

Bulletin Board

More Movie Reviews

TopRightExtra.jpeg
Extra160.jpeg
Extra160bot.jpeg
Teen Ink - PO Box 30, Newton, MA 02461 - (617) 964-6800 - editor@teenink.com
Published by The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. - A 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Copyright 2006 by Teen Ink, The 21st Century and The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thispublication may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system ortransmitted in any form or by any means,
without the writtenpermission of the publisher: The Young Authors Foundation, Inc.

`

Care_BtvsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
BUFFY IS MY LIFE!!! <3 IT SO MUCH!!!  

Chantelle G. said...
Buffy's my absolute favourite TV show. I love it. & I agree with you.

TheNovaClytie said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 5:24 pm:
I JUST rediscovered the "Buffy" TV show... well, not really 're'discovered, they began filming before i was even born, but i just found them on Netflix after reading some of the books and I'm just transfixed!

Delanafan4ever said...
I <3 Buffy, amazing show!

LvXGameMaster said...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 7:40 am:
I wish i could keep watching it but my mom switched to disk, we dont get logo

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:04 pm:
i <3 buffy