Gossip Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Based on the books by Cecily von Ziegesar, “Gossip Girl” is sure to be a hit. Airing on the CW Wednesdays at 9/8 Central, “Gossip Girl” promises an hour of beautiful people and juicy details. Not only is it filled with twists, but it’s one of those shows I would love to be part of. It’s filled with designer clothes and the perks that only the popular socialites enjoy.

“Gossip Girl” is set in the upper East Side of New York City, where the typical day for these high school students is full of partying, shopping, and finding every bit of gossip.

It begins with Blair, who is enjoying her boyfriend, Nate, until an unexpected surprise comes along. Serena, Blair’s once best friend, mysteriously returns to the girls’ prep school. The former friends become enemies after a series of events involving boys, friends, and school. Add a few other characters, including the quiet Dan and his socialite sister, Jenny, and you have endless entertainment.

The narrator is a girl who calls herself Gossip Girl and keeps a blog of all the ups and downs of the social scene. She ends each episode with a catchy line like “You know you love me, Gossip Girl.”

Not only do I know I love “Gossip Girl,” but everyone else will too.

LaReSt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7, 2010 at 10:11 am:
Gossip girl is the best show ever!

sarah4ever said...
sweet!!

Angel4u said...
Jul. 30, 2009 at 1:35 pm:
gossip girl is hot show. they always have something juicy to tell. :)

jennmariev said...
i love yur show im such a big fan!