Psych

Psych is an amazing show that teenagers would really enjoy. It stars James Roday, Dulé Hill, Timothy Omundson, Maggie Lawson, Kirsten Nelson, and Corbin Bernsen. The show takes place in Santa Barbra, CA, where Shawn Spencer (Roday) pretends to be psychic so that he can get a job at the police department where Detectives Carlton Lassiter (Omundson) and Juliet O'Hara (Lawson) and Chief Karen Vick (Nelson) work. Shawn's best friend, Burton ‘Gus’ Guster (Hill) is his assistant in the 'psychic' business, which is named 'Psych'. Every episode contains a police case, lots of jokes, a hidden pineapple, and at least one reference to an 80's movie. Psych is currently halfway through its fourth season, and the second half of season four will air Wednesdays on USA Network beginning in January of 2010.

Flowergoat said...
descibing what was in the show motivated me to want to watch it but I don't know what time it's on and if it has a pg13 rating.  Maybe in the future you can add something along those lines.  I really like the other information though.