Dancing with the stars

Dancing with the stars is a show about stars dancing. Dancing with the stars is in its ninth season right now. There was only one time where a contestant got a 28 out of 30 on the first show on that season. That was Sabrina Bryan who got a 28 out of 30 on her first show. Nobody else can do that well on their first show. This season started out with 16 contestants. It's down to nine now I think. This show is on channel 15 on Monday and Tuesday nights.

Some of the people who were on the show you might now. Like a lot of girls know who Sabrina Bryan is. If you watch Sabrina the teenage witch then you know who Melissa Joan Hart is. She is actually on this season of dancing with the stars. If you watch the olympics then you might know some of the people are who are in the olympics that were on the show. There was Shawn Johnson "last season" and Kristi Yamaguchi was on the sixth season. Kristi actually won that season with her parter Mark Ballas. Mark was also Shawn Johnson's parter as well. Shawn is the youngest competitor that has ever came on the show.