10 Things I Hate About You

Once this T.V. Show aired, it became a hit. Based off the old movie “10 Things I Hate About You”, this T.V. Show became better than it. The only way it was like the old movie was the characters and that they went to a new school. That's it. This T.V. Show is bigger and better. It's about two sisters. Bianca—a Sophomore—and Kat—either a Junior or Senior, not sure—, are two very different people with very different goals. Kat is a cool, strong-willed feminist who is looking to save the world and get out of school as fast as she can. But when she meets the intense, Patrick Verona, sparks begin to fly. While Patrick and Kat fall in love with each other, the other sister, Bianca, just wants to fit in and be popular and a cheerleader. But when the head cheerleader, Chastity, makes her the mascot, she realizes she has a long way to go. Bianca then meets her first friend, Cameron. A kind—maybe too kind—, with who is instantly in love with her and does everything to make her love him, too.

This show stars Lindsay Shaw (formerly of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Teen Nick) as Kat, Meaghan Jette Martin (Camp Rock) as Bianca, Ethan Peck as Patrick Verona, and Nicholas Braun (Princess Protection Program) as Cameron. Episodes air every Tuesday at 8/7 central, for a half-hour, on ABC Family.

Peacelovehappiness said...
Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:34 am
This piece is very well written! I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Abbey said...
I love this show, it is hilarious. But I don't like how it's only 30 minutes. Good job!

twilight_teen14 replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:34 am
I know! And I cannot believe they cancelled it!!! I hate ABC Family for that! People DO watch it online ABC Family!!!! And they keep Secret Life.....seriously?

Abbey replied...
WHAT?! I did not know that they cancelled it. Where did you here that? I actually don't think Secret Life is a terrible show but it is wrong.