10 Things I Hate About You | Teen Ink

10 Things I Hate About You

August 16, 2009
By twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
13 articles 0 photos 44 comments

Favorite Quote:
"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”


Once this T.V. Show aired, it became a hit. Based off the old movie “10 Things I Hate About You”, this T.V. Show became better than it. The only way it was like the old movie was the characters and that they went to a new school. That's it. This T.V. Show is bigger and better. It's about two sisters. Bianca—a Sophomore—and Kat—either a Junior or Senior, not sure—, are two very different people with very different goals. Kat is a cool, strong-willed feminist who is looking to save the world and get out of school as fast as she can. But when she meets the intense, Patrick Verona, sparks begin to fly. While Patrick and Kat fall in love with each other, the other sister, Bianca, just wants to fit in and be popular and a cheerleader. But when the head cheerleader, Chastity, makes her the mascot, she realizes she has a long way to go. Bianca then meets her first friend, Cameron. A kind—maybe too kind—, with who is instantly in love with her and does everything to make her love him, too.

This show stars Lindsay Shaw (formerly of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Teen Nick) as Kat, Meaghan Jette Martin (Camp Rock) as Bianca, Ethan Peck as Patrick Verona, and Nicholas Braun (Princess Protection Program) as Cameron. Episodes air every Tuesday at 8/7 central, for a half-hour, on ABC Family.